lauantai 29. maaliskuuta 2014

EARTH HOUR with Jopo in Joensuu Finland

I almost forgot the Earth Hour. Happily my doughter remembered me. I toke my Jopo and jumped fast on its seat. Fine. I saw the stars shining upon the Utra Road. I loved the darkness, but not the traffic which made the picture taking painful. Bright lights - poison to my eyes.
My Ekotop tuned Jopo on the midlle of the Utra Road at Earth Hour 2014
Seeing has been quite nice for a past few days. Also in this evening. I was delighted to meet my old frieds Jupiter and especially March, now, at the earth hour.

Planet Jupiter
Planet March and speed limit in km/h
I went to the Pielisjoki river. I haven't been there for a while. The cycle road was disappeared because of the construction works for a new residental area. I survived altough of the earth hour.
And thanks to my Jopo dynamolight. I think that a third of the illumination of street lights would be enough.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti